We take great pride in not only meeting, but exceeding the expectations of our Landlords.
Our aim is to find a suitable tenant for your property with the minimum amount of fuss.
Our Services are clearly set out in 3 categories.
• Let only
• Let only with rent collection
• Fully Managed
A clear outline of each parties responsibilities, what our charges will be and a Service Agreement are yours, whichever service you choose.
When it comes to Letting and Managing property in Medway and Maidstone, it makes sense to talk to Century Residential. Here are just some of the reasons you should trust us with your biggest asset.
Being an independent firm, we are always looking for opportunities to foster community involvement. Hiring locally also helps to bring local expertise into the heart of our operation.
Dedicated Property Management department
We are focused on providing a high standard of Service to our Landlords. With an entire floor dedicated to managing our portfolio, you can be sure that we will be there when you need us.
A large majority of our clients come to us through recommendation. That’s why client satisfaction and our reputation are immensely important to us.
Customised Personal Attention
Our testimonials prove that we customise our marketing to the individual. We give nothing less then 100% to help in your unique needs.
Finally, all agents are NOT the same! So don't settle for second best. We provide a professional service that’s great value for money. We've got masses of enthusiasm, expertise, effort and are not frightened of hard work. You will be left in no doubt about who we work for, and that’s you.
Below is our jargon free time line guide to the different steps you will encounter when letting.
Whether you are an experienced Landlord or you are entering into the buy to let market for the first time, letting your property can be a bit of a minefield. We at Century Residential will always be on hand to assist in any way possible. Our team attend weekly training sessions to ensure that we are all up to date with the ever
We provide a free valuation on your property in which an honest price is established. We will also record information relating to the type of tenant that you would like us to search for. We are confident using our knowledge and expertise along with our high level marketing that we will deliver the right tenant and the best possible price for your property at a timescale that suits you.
We offer 3 levels of services as well as additional protection policies.
It is important that you understand what is involved within each service so that you can choose the right service for you. Contact our office to request a brochure, where you will find all you need to know about our services.
There are several mandatory requirements that all landlords have to adhere to before, during and after letting a property. Our property management team are on hand to ensure that you have all you need to comply with the industry regulations.
We will carry out a full comprehensive reference on all tenants over the age of 18. The comprehensive reference will include a credit score, previous landlord reference and an employers reference. We will also complete the initial right to rent checks to ensure that the tenant has the right to reside and work in the UK.
You will need to decide on how long you would like the tenancy agreement to be for. It is advised to start on either a 6 or 12 month contract, this will allow enough time for you to get to know the tenant before committing yourself to a longer term tenancy. It is also important that you use the correct type of tenancy agreement. This will depend on who the tenant is and what type of property you are letting. Contact our office for further information.
It is the Landlords responsibility to provide evidence of the condition of the property before and after the tenancy, you can do this in the form of an inventory and schedule of condition. Without this you will be unable to withhold the deposit against any dilapidations. We strongly recommend using a professional inventory and check in clerk to assist in these areas.
WE EXPERIENCED A REALLY GOOD SERVICE.
IT WAS QUICK, EFFICIENT, AND MADE
If you wish to deal with rental collections, repairs and maintenance yourself, than this service is ideal for you.
• Carry out a rental appraisal of the Property
• Erect a ‘To Let’ board to market your Property locally
• Asses prospective tenants – qualify financially
• Prepare and sign the appropriate Letting Agreement
• Notify relevant authorities and utility suppliers
• Renew the Tenancy Agreement if appropriate
If you are confident enough to manage the Property yourself, but need a little help with the formal side of things, then this might be the Service for you.
In addition to the Services with ‘let only’ the ‘let only with rent collection Service' also includes:
• Collect the rent every month via standing order mandate
• Have the Property Management department pursue the tenant and serve the appropriate possession notice on
your behalf if they fall into arrears
• Provide regular statements of your account every month, to keep you aware of what rent has been collected
• Guaranteed rent – Benefit from a rent collection guarantee and legal costs contribution if you choose our rent
Subject to Terms and conditions. Ask us for further details*
Our Fully Managed service takes away the day-to-day stress and inconvenience of managing your Property. The Service incorporates all aspects of our ‘Let only and ‘Let only with rent collection' Services, including property assessment and promotion, negotiating tenancies and collecting rent.
In addition, we will:
• Notify all utility suppliers, including the council of the new tenant.
• Register the tenants deposit within an approved deposit protection scheme.
• Regular updates with any changes to the industry regulations.
• Undertake routine visits to ensure the Property is kept in good order.
• Organise any necessary repair work, using our panel of qualified and approved Contractors.
• Access to our Property Managers, who will take care of any maintenance and day-to-day issues at the Property.
• Process the Tenants security deposit upon satisfactory settlement of any damage and unreasonable wear and tear.
DOWNLOAD OUR FEES